Sunday, October 24, 2010

Kidney Cyst More Condition_symptoms A life without you - Chapter 3


7:15 am
awoke in his bed, the sheets smelled still without opening his eyes and felt at home, definitely gone mad, savannahs smelled it ... reluctantly opened his eyes knowing that they would be the fruit of his imagination, he missed, terribly. God ... head hurt so badly she thought she was going to explode, opening his eyes light made him much harm ... but there was something that did not fit, that was her bedroom. Ignoring quickly joined by cULL headache

- Alone tonight ... - he said between kisses while savagely devoured his mouth, biting her lower lip so hungry that it hurt, his bare skin, just out of the bath getting wet ... insane
-Alone tonight ... - she confirmed binding between kisses her legs around his waist while the load is. He lost his hands in his curls while their tongues played with much enthusiasm, so ...
The deposit on the floor and watched ... I loved her wet skin
"I've missed - he said ass approached her and gave her a little kiss on the lips
"Me too - she said as she hugged him while the towel that was covering her body slipped falling into
ground-Home sweet home - said smiling so sweetly that she thought she would fall
Sandra took her hand and pointed the way to his bedroom

got dressed as quickly as possible and left the room, found her in the kitchen taking the first morning coffee
I did not know if or special leaverar that you woke up - he said without being able to look at him
-Sandra, sorry I ... - he could not face her
"It was a mistake - I looked into his eyes and held the desire to mourn, I should not allow to happen ...

were drunk "I was sober - he cut
" You'd better let you go ... and as if this has not happened
-Sandra ... - tried to stop
-Close and lock when you leave - he said as he grabbed his bag and left there
He left there with my heart torn to pieces echo,was a mistake to leave his bed again ... let back inside to explore ... back to be his biggest mistake was ... planned revenge ... but could not collect it ... without hurting herself it was impossible to seduce her without her fall ...

slid his hand over his wife's bare back with both touch cariñoy Sandra felt as he was leaving the heart, began place small kisses on his back, while lost in the smell of your skin. Drunkenness had been spent in the same moment that saw ah & iacuI, on the door with the red towel that covered very little.
"I love you - he said helplessly, linking his hand with hers, placing kisses on his neck. He turned and looked into his eyes at the same moment that a couple of tears ran down his face - do not know how sorry I am
"Do not say anything ... - he begged & ndash ; alone tonight - said while he was attracted to her
came to school, just ten minutes before your first class, thank goodness that Sandra had not shed their clothes. It seemed strange to see in your closettouch and all the photos on their site ... she had not gotten rid of anything that reminded him the house was exactly as he remembered, as if nothing had happened ... but was surprised , or see a suitcase in the middle of changing her will there really been away? Entered
"Good morning class men - he told his students - to sit down ... today I am going to propose ...
-No - Yoli interrupted - now we are not going to propose anything, today I I propose we
"I'm all ears Yolanda - he said sitting on the teacher's desk
-Good to see ... as I'll explain ... gossiping on the internet yesterday, a friend gave me the link of a competition - said
- What competition? - Asked interested
"We could work all summer in a fashion magazine - which had said Fer caused the uproar in the class-A
's see ... a little bit of peace - he said Gonzalo - Let me explain
"See all want to be publishers, reporters, photographers ... - Yoli said - and this magazine will give us on a plate, just have to develop a project, we must draw our own magazine with tode today, reports and photos disbelief - "They call them
said at least 40 pages and ten stories - continued Fer - the winning group gets a job for the summer, well-paid added - and if they like you could stay to work with them
"That is fine - said Gonzalo - What magazine has released?
-Boulevard 21 - came so unexpectedly that he thought he was going to fall off the chair

"I talked to most schools here in Madrid, we were told that can make us a hole apArtira of next week - said Cayetana
-mail address of the web is saturated, have begun to make us lots of questions, many young people excited about the competition can not keep
Beni-So , we're going to write what we say masochistic least because we have the first talk on Monday I came
"Last night I slept with Gonzalo - he said, looking at nothing
- What? - Bea and Cayetana
exclaimed at once - you said right? - Asked his sister
"I think that there has been a good idea to leave her alone
" Last night he came home and could not help & ndash, swallowed hard
- What happened? Argue? - Asked Cayetana
"No ... we just looked at each other and we agreed that was a mistake

None of us could believe what was going on for months did not love that way, maybe they had never done so, so tenderly, taking the time, without precipitating any movement, it was definitely like make love for the first time as teenagers ... inexperienced who do not know what to do
-Macho, I do not understand & ndash, Guti said sitting on the couch much less
-Yo - Álvaro said looking out the window
-step do not know how ... just happened ...
- But you were drunk?
"Of course he was drunk Guti - Álvaro
told" No, not drunk was aware of everything I did ...
- So? Going back to her? - Guti
asked "No, she made it very clear that what happened last night was a mistake - so sadly said he could not with his soul - now over
Contest - What ; contest?
-TheÁlvaro you organized, the second is like crazy to participate, and are organizing the project and allocated the tasks ...
"What we lacked ... - Guti said


MONDAY MORNING WALK 21

"My God I'm getting fatter - Paula said, patting his tummy
" It has been very rapid - Sandra said while it is also caressing - that at any moment you noticed
-Jorge is crazy, spends all day looking after me and when not -his phone rang - I send messages -
opening the message said "Glad to see you so happy my girl - he kissed her on the head
" But she deserves my Paulis - Marga said from the bar
-Hi girls - Elena entered the cafeteria with a huge dark circles daughter
"Oh I do not even ask why are you like dark circles ..." Well, better
San which is not very fun to have " you as you take yours? - Asked
- Did you? What is it mom?
"No, nothing -" As
reassured that nothing ... of course lieand with your husband is not ... knowing that I was three months without seeing you
- What you slept with the pig that? - Asked Paula furious
-please - he told his daughter - take it easy that's good for your baby you're so
-No ... is that I do not understand - said he felt NDOS back on the stool, do not understand, I forgive you fools, expecting a child of another forgive him ... and when you make a mistake ... I left ... and I have not finished - he told his mother to see that going to stop - for divorce and you do not you give ... and then I went to bed as if nothing, Is ... is that is crazy ...
"See you let me talk? - You asked - here it seems that instead of me being the mother you ... - he said something bothers
- Let's see what ...? What are you going to explain? - Asked very upset
"It just happened ... we could not avoid, but we agreed that was a mistake
" And so ... look, look ... you've put me in bad mood, I'll see if Richard needs help on set
"Look you do not could you be quiet - he scolded Elena
" I thought it sat & iacute, a - apologized
"But you also Elenita - Marga said bringing them two coffees, but now seriously Sandrita What will you do?
"Nothing ... I will not do anything, my husband does it matter that we have lying or not ... you
-Da has filed for divorce
" And the day comes home and sleeps with me & ndash , said Sandra - but why all you really must put you in my life? - Said something angry taking their coffee to go to his office
-San in ten minutes we - told her sister

- Do you I have to accompany me too? If I have here backlog
- Well if you need - Bea arrived at the moment - and quiet that you do not have backlog, that I was responsible I
- Bea can not save my life forever - gave him a kiss on the cheek I'm here in ten minutes
- Come we now have four institutes
go q - Do not bother me that there are many - he laughed Sandra
- Well if you list - told could not Cayetana

to believe that his mother had relapsed into networks that damn liar ... not understand the love so sicklySandra had to Gonzalo and vice versa.
- Hello little - said her uncle - How is the small - Said going to her niece and stroked her belly
- Hey guy - he said with a smile, wondering whether to tell what had happened or not ... I knew that if I told Diego this I would not hesitate a moment to go for Gonzalo and smash his face threatening his parole
- What is it? - Asked to see something distracted
- No no, the baby has not let me sleep all night because of nausea & amp; hellip; do not understand why they call morning if
all day - crackers - he laughed -
miracles - I'll remember

- That to deal with adolescents it's crazy - Sandra said
entering the car - and we still have one ... - all three were exhausted, did not believe that the competition would unleash such madness among adolescents
- Well we - I said Bea settling into his seat - luckily near here

- WHAT YOU SAY ONLY ONE TIME ... DAMN. DISAPPEARS IN THE LIFE OF MY MADRE - came screaming into the staff room
- Paula What are you doing here? -
was surprised to see her - I warned three months ago and I'm warning you now ... DO NOT YOU DARE HURT AGAIN OR I SWEAR YOU WILL SEE THE ME ... - he said - Why , pussy torture like that? So much you hate?
- Paula is not the time - Gonzalo
shouted - No, now is the time ... - he cried more
- You have no right to treat her well, she is not one of your whores, you can not have it every timeyou feel like it - could see an occasional nuisance but endured the pain
- Paula, get out of here - said trying to catch her by the arm - we speak out of this ...
- Gonzalo ... No ... not quite I have endured since he fell in love with you ... I told you once and again I repeat IT IS IN LOVE WITH THE MAYOR HAS COMMITTED
shit - But you can know what those screams? - Asked Clara entering the staff room - Who are you? - Went to Paula
- It's my stepdaughter - Gonzalo said
- No ... noI'm your stepdaughter, I've never been - said clutching the gut
- Paula are you okay? - Gonzalo said, trying to help
- NO TE HACERQUES MY MOTHER ... - he said - I'm not going to repeat more times - out of there with a possible pain in the gut, came as he could to his car and sat down and breathed ...

- Gonzalo What happened? - Asked
Clara - Clara Sorry - tried to excuse - is pregnant and has revolutionized hormones ...
- Gonzalo, I know, recently, but te know ... and not just that
- a couple of days ago Sandra and I ... well - took off his glasses - went to bed ...
- Well - not caught by surprise - it's your wife & hellip ; can bedtime, is not a crime
- Yeah but we are supposed to separate that should not happen
- But it was ... we both wanted to do and that's what is the real problem?
- Do not know what I want to do - sigh - I love her but many things prevent us from being together
- As his daughter
- As his daughter & amp; hellip; never seen her only as his daughter ... when Sandra and I started dating she agreed ... I do not deny that we have not had our little things, but she believes that Sandra and I are not each other & hellip , as all our friends ... you know that nobody gave us more than a year together ...?
- but we proved them wrong
- is wrong for two years ... - quipped
- You should talk, the fact that you have lying means that things are not yet completely lost.
- Clara is no try ... Sandra does not want me or paint
- Buthas not given you
divorce - just to prove he is strong ... and fuck for a while ...
- You should start there, Gonzalo clear things you must declare it - smiled and took the folder that search and came veníaa
- Thanksgiving - he said it before I left



- I arrived late - Sandra complained
- have led you - your sister pouted
- Do not be put on GPS, so we would not have lost
- Girls by God ... Fear not - Bea said - to turn right to see Caye
- Finally ... - said Sandra
- Next time you drive your ... uh ... - Cayetana told
cross about - no problem, I drive back - he murmured as he lowered the car
- whiny
- spoiled
- Girls .... - Bea interrupted them - I already worth
- Bea's nerves - Sandra complained
- As was nerves, no more than a bunch of wimps - Bea said - you face a lot of people daily and do not tell me that you're afraid some kids ... - laughed along with Caye


- I have tothe second revolution - Vaquero told
- White entertain them for a while please, I'll go see if he knows something
Gonzalo - What we have to do is give the Charlita faster and go home, tonight, girls night - said Sandra
coming in the door - I can not believe - Cowboy kept his eyes open to see Sandra - Mother of mine who is good


- you either Vaquero passes - White eyes rolled
- Hell as it is the wife of Gonzalo - Roque said joining the conversation
- What? Is the wife of Gonzalo? & Amp; iQuest, Gonzalo is married? - Half a second White
made all your questions - Who did you think was the photo titi his office? Does your sister? - The two began to laugh
- Hello - Caye approached the three - forgive us of Boulevard 12 and had class with 2 º b, can you tell where is it?
- Yeah, yeah, you and we all - said between giggles watching Cowboy Cayetana
- Hi Sandra - Cowboy greeted her - do not know if you remember me - I'm Cowboy, the majority shareholder, we were the other & hellip;
- Yes, I remember you - offered his hand but it took her and gave her two kisses, leaving with face guy "that you ...?
- I am Beatriz - presented
- Nice Bea - Roque greeted her while still looking at Sandra White
- I have monkeys in my face? - Sandra asked stomping
- Eh ... no, not a woman - he said to nervous laughter
- [laughter] Is that not stop looking at me as
- [laughs] I imagined different ...
- Really? And you where you know me?
- That's the problem I did not know que wast -
White said - Well, well let the class have much to tell the kids - Cayetana stopped seeing his sister as he puffed ... neck vein - we - took , to Sandra's arm and dragged
- sure it is shooting - said it very pissed
- Is the is pulling whom? - asked bewildered
- Gonzalo and works here & hellip , - placing said
eyes - why you been sulking all the way - Caye sighed
- IRS ... so I've been sulking all the way - almost fulmine with the look

- I have to talk to her - he told himself and rose from his chair, he needed to see Sandra, I needed to clear things

- Are you nervous? - Asked softly as he held and covered with a blanket
- if I'm nervous ...! I nerves - Sandra said, standing up in bed, do not you? - Hovering over him
- Of the nerves do not ... - laughed as he drew her to him - I'm hysterical
- Gonzalito- Became serious - and let me at the altar JUERO THAT YOU AND YOU TAKE Chase you down the aisle
- never - he said grabbing her and kissing her neck gently

- Gonzalo, your wife is here - he said Claire
- What? Sandra is here?
- Si - smiled at her friend - in the category of 2 º b
But it took just tell him, left the staff room and headed for class 2 º b

- Well, normally they come to talk tostudents are not like you ... - Roque said
- is the worst phrase I've been told to link - Sandra said laughing, long time no one tried to pick her
- I lost the practice & ndash ; started laughing with her

user posted image

to see you there laughing and Roque, a companion of his work made his blood boil, I was sure I was not going able to withstand ...
- Gonzalo I have to talk to you - White said
distracting for a moment - not now White - answered very edge when turned pairto look at Roque and his wife did not find them in the same corner, looked at it, should be in class, entered the kind of 2 º b wanting to smash his face to Roque, they were found Hence, some teachers including Cowboy, Roque ... his brother, Bea and of course ... Sandra - I need to talk to you - you looked into my eyes
- Well, you have to wait - he said no look at him - we're starting
- Now ... - raised his voice catching all the attention ...
- I do not feel like it - it looked
- Gonzalo - Cayetana told Wheor it came through the door right where I was going
Sandra - Sandra now - took her arm
- Gonzalo'd better go - Roque suggested
- You do not mess where you do not call
- you're going through - said in a low
Sandra - And you do not? - Asked angrily, not take it anymore, him out of their boxes, loaded on his shoulder and took it from there while all screaming at him to let go, when he took office
let go - What the hell's the matter? - Land cried so violently that he almost hit a slap
- That man is crazy - Cayetana yelled from the hallway - Gonzalo open -
pounded on the door - I do not think you achieve anything with it - he said Bea
- Cayetana, is my wife and I have the right to talk to her - Gonzalo said from the office - tell your sister to shut
- Caye start the class without me - he said
- Sandra opens door - he asked his sister
- Caye, I'm fine - he said, his voice quiet as she watched her husband in the eyes - I will be in a few minutes
- What pretendes? - When asked said that neither Cayetana and Bea were out there
- What do you mean?
- The other night ... you gave to me as ever and today ... and this warming to some
- What? - I could not believe ... - Gonzalo jealousy? - Asked
edge - No ... - denied - common sense
- [laughed] Common sense of course ... Why do not you admit Gonzalo?
- Admitting that Sandra?
- What you die for me - you said about; Climbing again danger - that never gives you what I did - stroked his neck with the bitch in the nose without using the lips, noting how this swallowed with difficulty - which nobody does what I I make - bit her lip as she looked into his eyes seductively

0 comments:

Post a Comment