Sunday, October 24, 2010

How To Install Floor In Aluminum Boat A life without you - Chapter 4

More chapters

- Do not play with fire ... you end up burning you
- Who said I do not want to burn? - Asked about their
lips to hers - "Is that what you Sandra? - The turn away from it - that's why ... you're doing all this shit to you again
- [rolled her eyes] I do not need to do anything, you alone come back to me ... or you do not think know why I've taken thus
class - I took because we were not allowed to speak- Her nerves were playing a trick ... I could not afford to falter with her ... with her never
- I think ... - began to do the interesting and sat in his chair - I think jealousy shot when you saw me talking to him - smiled with satisfaction - in fact I do not think, I'm sure that
- I think you've seen a lot of romantic movies since we parted
- Sorry to disappoint, but I had no time to see any sappy movie ...
- Where were you? - Asked
- Why & eacuI,?
- Out of curiosity - he sat in the chair opposite hers that was occupied by Sandra
- Over there - he said as he looked into his eyes
- you know when you come see me and the other mounted diaa that stunt you rode, I was surprised
- what? What came to see my husband?
- No, you were like three months ago, I know ... I thought that your attempt to hear divorce me and you were going to change that face ... I do those things in the operating room
- [River ironically] Well, you see that - he said - that poker &, Iacute, as we talked ...? - Asked about the situation somewhat boring
- Why not sign my divorce papers?
- Because you've given me no explanation of why you want a divorce, and I say that is because I want .... It will not wash ... you still love me like the first time
- Contigo is impossible to speak & ndash , he said getting angry - I've matured Sandra but I think you're still the same girl ... always capricious
- [lowered his head to catch his breath] No, do not believe it ... just try to make me DAMAGE , or that ... butnot going to make it - rose from the chair opened the door and

- What slept with my sister? - Asked angrily Diego
- Uncle please ... if you find out that I told you it kills me ... - he told his uncle
concerned - But who is this woman in the head? Are you crazy? After all the damage he did ...
- This love sick between the two is killing them
- That love and that milk Paula - the room was spinning - he has never dear, I'm sure of it & Hellip;
- Dude do not say that ... he loved
- No ... if I had adored and loved her as saying that he loved would never have NEVER cheated ...

- So you are the wife of Gonzalo - Sandra White crook before it entered the classroom
2b - And I guess you're the whore which is now pulling
- respect - White demanded
- Respect? Respect what I mean?
- between Gonzalo and me there is nothing ...
- It's not because you do not want ...
- Who do youbelieved to speak well? -
offended wonder - "And who do you think you are to drool for my husband that way ...?
-
You are separate - but not divorced - the conversation was more heated
- in progress ... But
- Beware ... - he said - but we divorced ... never stop Gonzalo loving ... all roads lead to me ...

Four years before April 25, 2006
- These beautiful - Charlie said with moist eyes holding hairspray and a comb in the hands
- Thanks Charlie - he said with a smile
- going to be the most beautiful bride the planet - said hugging her too hard
- [I hugged her too hard trying to stop shaking that way]
- These trembling - he looked into her eyes - look at me my Niñ a, these gorgeous and out there is waiting for your man, who loves you and is crazy about you
- Charlie nobody believes that this is going nowhere ... - he said
teary-eyed - Listen - took her by the chin - not a mistake ... anyone tell you who you give your heart, now we will leave there and ask your man They took your hand

Sandra elevator and pressed the hand of Charlie, had become the mother who had lost loved her very much and had helped him when he most needed

Y Stay away from my love ....
I know there's still time ....
I'm not really who I seem ....
and forgiveness I'm not who you think CAI DEL CIELO NO


Camila's song was playing on the bar and want to run from there it took

- If you do, you'll regret all your life - said Charlie Look foward to the eyes caressing her cheek air


took
If you do not believe me and want to love ...
your risk
Veras
I'm really good at deceiving and do suffer
those who most want.


- Do not listen to the lyrics of the song my girl ... this song has not been isscribed for your love


Nothing compares to you,
since I met you.
I want to die.
No excuses for me, I can no longer
lie, I liked everything
you


- This if it can be written for you ... - allowing it to enter
Charlie said - I thought you sorry - Gonzalo said going to her
- never - said with tearful eyes and went to Ely gave a gentle kiss on his lips trembling at the touch
- Are you okay? - Asked
- just know that I love you - you

managed to say [...]


- One day we swore that we would be forever - he began Gonzalo - And now I have it clearer than ever, because you're everything to me ;, every step I have taken have been with me and each step he has taken have been with you. I know that not only are part of my way ... but you are my path. I promise I will never let you down ... - he said as he knelt down and opened the small black box - Sandra will you marry me?


- Goodand many thanks girls - Clara told - was a great talk on your part Sandra -
stroked his shoulder - Thanks but the credit is not mine - he smiled
- But it was great - said Roque - have greatly motivated the kids
- What is most important - continued Vaquero
- We are glad I did, it was our purpose

- Hi Gonzalo - White gave him entering the staff room
- Hola Blanca - Sandra put the picture on the box - You wanted something?
- Yes ... no ... si ... - could not decide
- Which is it? "Yes or no?
- That ... I ... - came to him - I do not know ...
- Blanca are you okay? - Failed to stop it, just saw how he threw up his mouth eagerly devouring

- Oh my god - look Cayetana stuck in Gonzalo and that blonde
- What ; pas ... - he saw it and I want to be dead, was the worst view of the world, could not believe it was there in full release this unwanted kissing
- Sandra, Sandra - her sister and her friend tried to react
- Sandra - Roque joined
- Sandra reacts
God's heart was beating so slowly that surely would stop at any time, felt like an almost invisible tear slid slowly down her cheek ... that was it, her husband ... the man who had sworn eternal love more than once ... with those who had shared confidences , kisses and passionate nights ... with which he had dreamed of having children and I wanted to spend the rest of his life, getting to old people, iced teaon a porch and hear the laughter of his grandchildren
- must be out of here - was able to hear from his sister while she was forced to walk by pulling outdoor
- Leave me in peace - told melted ; NDOS the hands that held her and ran from there


24 years earlier - I'll never forget - he said that boy of 15
years - I do not - a Sandra only 12 years, self-conscious about your set of teeth and those awful glasses to see
- Mira - sACO his jacket a ring - each time you look you will remember my
- Thanks - much innocence smiled and gave her a tender kiss on the lips

would compared all relations with this, his first love, first kiss, her eyes flooded with tears, sat in that park so many times he had gone with him, many of reconciliations had ended there, swallowed hard, wiping the tears, should not mourn for him, but ... just loved him so that he did not care & amp; hellip; had one thing clear, was totally and madly in love with him
- I knew I'd find you here - he said that voice so familiar
- What the hell do here? - Asked very edge
- Take a walk - sighed

- White White - the
away from him - I'm sorry ... but I could not control myself more
- White'm married
- Yeah but you're going to divorce
- Blanca please
- Gonzalo - Roque interrupted them - I think you know something ...
[...]
- What we have seen .... - Could not believe his bad luck
- Gonzalo, go get it, know it's not my business
- You're right, your business is not

sat on the bench beside her
-
was launched on me - I do not
- Sandra ...
- Gonzalo ... is not my business, you and I long ago have parted
- Sandra ...
- Tomorrow I sign the papers

divorce - is shattered - Cayetana buried his face in his hands
- That bastard will pay for all the damage he andt is doing to my sister - said, shaking with rage
- Diego calm down - he told his wife - children to wash their teeth and put his pajamas
- will end with itself - Paula said with great sadness - He loves you too
- never should have let her marry him - said Diego

- I promise that I will never suffer - Gonzalo said while and took a drink at the bar
- Ma s you better Gonzalo - puffed on his cigar
- I love her too much to let them -
smiled like an idiot - I'll believe it .... but if land you hurt - looked at him seriously - no doubt I'll go for you ... and you'll end
- It seems very strange to tell me - sigh Gonzalo - you I wanted to lock her in
madhouse - We all have our past ... I'm sorry for mine, my family is most important to me
- Have you changed much since you are with Adriana
- Much of it is that changed me ;

- Good night - Sandra entered the room of the family home
- Sandra - her sister got up and hugged her tightly &; Ndash; was scared
- Mama - Paula also embraced
- What is wrong with you? - Asked
- I should have saved the ....
- Caye do not want to talk about it
- Well, you have to do it - he told his sister angrily - This can not go on, until nothing was kept in a habitacióny
now disappear - I have no Diego 12 years to have controlled me - he said it would
- I know, but I care about you - the embrace - do not want anything happen to you
- Diego is not going to happennothing
- Mom ... you have to make a decision
- Hello San - Adri went downstairs and children had slept
- Hello - smiled at his sister - I Paula made a decision
- When ...? - Asked Caye
- When you talk to him ... he wants to rebuild his life and not for me to stop them ... and clearly does not love me ... tomorrow will sign the divorce papers were
Everyone Look ; foward
- I've only been to dinner with the family, but if you have already eaten, iré
to order pizza - No ... we're not done yet - he said his brother
- I'll get a plate - Adri smiled and went into the kitchen
- Good, because I have a hunger - said, sitting down - but come sit

- Hi Gonzalo - Clara said entering the staff room
- Hi Clara - without any encouragement
- I'm already aware of what happened - sighed and left the bag on the desk - but how do you think of kiss with Blanca? And also knowing that she is here? I do not understand Gonzalo & Illip, "but you do not want to Sandra?
- Clara, that I threw up - Gonzalo said desperate - and over this - handed divorce papers
- The divorce petition signed - noted Clara
- Sandra you have been granted a divorce
- Last night you said you would - buried his face in his hands - was shattered
- Gonzalo, fix it ... you can not spend a lifetime ... well - he said - made a disaster, with clean clothes ... you have not gone home yesterday ... and you have not showered - said to bentir that smelled a little bad - you better go home, give you a shower and fix it and return you also have class today and take advantage here and talk to her - hoping that Sandra I would talk to her husband

Cayetana entered the office of his sister
- Will not you come with us right now?
- No - not even looked up from the papers he was reading
- I know you are going wrong Sandra
- No Caye ... - said it would - you have not the faintest idea what I'm going
- I just ...
- Please go & amp; ndash; looked into her eyes - I will not talk to anyone

- must do something - Bea was very worried about her friend
- But what Bea? We can do nothing - Marga
arms crossed - I know it and know it is very stubborn - continued Elena
- For something we have to do ... Sandra is the soul of this place ... if she falls, all fall - said Charlie
- You have to talk to her - Cayetana approached the girls - did not want to talk to me and is devastated
- I signed the papers this morning - finally Adri solt it securcute;, took all morning without knowing how to tell
- How? - Asked in unison
- It's taken me this morning I personally exactly what happened yesterday?
- Gonzalo saw kissing one of her co-workers - said Bea
- What happened to Scheherazade? - Marga
asked - do not know anything about it ...
- But that girl should not be longer than about four months or so? - Asked Elena
- Yeah ... I think so, but neither Gonzalo Sandra said nothing and I do not know anything either - Bea leaned against the bar
- Did you know that you do? - Sandra asked even so pissed
- Here gossiping - as if nothing Puri said
- Well, here we come to work - even got angry - not to gossip, to work all - looked , her sister and Bea - you no you had to go to Zurbarán?
- Yes - said his sister
- I do not know what are you waiting
- Sandra Low smoke - Cayetana warned - that you are neitherthe first nor the last woman he will put the horns ... I know you want, but you have to pay to us ... not our fault that he will have done this ... - he took his Mobile and went along with Bea leaving her alone in the cafeteria
was nervous and wanted to mourn, breathed deeply, feeling that his eyes filled with tears and tried to calm looked their Black Berry were 10.45, breathed again and left sitting in the park Boulevard had the side. I kept mulling over what he had said hissister was right, but being angry was what made him feel alive ... looked at the box of Marlboro took a cigar and lit it giving you a good set, felt his heart accelerated and the tears came alone without being able to control them
- A little over three years I told you he was the man for you - Charlie sat next to his hand from his back fondly - and it might seem strange but I still believe ... although things have not gone well
- I hate myself for loving him - said pulling almost completely cigar
- What s & eacute, - embraced
- Charlie ... I can only love him too ... Why did Charlie want both? Tell me? Why I can not hate him?
- Because love is not always this way ... you have what you want ...
- I wonder if I ever really ... - leaned on his shoulder and cried
confident - I had my Love - stroked her hair - and you still know it's crazy ... - she sighed - but he still loves you
- No Charlie, I want ...
- One love cike yours does not disappear just like that
- What love Charlie? If he has already sought refuge in another ... I thought if I saw someone would be with her ...
- My girl ... why do not you tell me what happened that day?

(Continued flash Chapter 1) 18.30 pm


- What? - Sandra asked
sitting in the chair - this - taught him the role
- You're saying that if you pay this amount of money - said the role - leave us in peace
- Si - Scheherazade response left completely cold - I'll see what I do with the cryo
- How? Do not tell me now you're thinking of abortion - said Sandra shocked
- Well, look ... I do not know
- Scheherazade pay you do not think abortion - said Sandra - I'd rather have you stuck in our lives before abortions
- If you wanted - Scheherazade said with an air of superiority - or do you think? Nor I know ....
- No ... I never wanted abortions ...
- Go to another with these stories, women like you think only you and the q children you will give to your husbands, but in your particular case ... - looked at - I'm sure you can not give children so at first it seemed so suspicious of this
- What? Look I'm not lying, let him follow that way ... I will not give this money to kill him ... is a human being ... not have to pay for the mistakes of her mother ... - said seriously looking
- Do not give me of dignified now Sandrita
- You do notI know - said rising from his chair, leaving one
Scheherazade


- not paid him ... - Charlie began to mourn also embracing - Why Sandra never defended? Why?
- I did not care what others think ... I only care what he thought ...
- But ... you should have talked with him - said Charlie - you should have told the truth
- I would have thought Charlie, he did at the time ... thatnight left me shattered, trampled, humiliated that night ... broke my heart ... she chose to believe
- Three months into his guilt-torn, you can not allow this to continue ...
- It's too Charlie later ... - looked into the eyes - I signed divorce papers - to mourn again broke
- not too late - he said - Sandra fight ... fight for your happiness
- But my happiness is yours ... that night I thought everything would be all but in the morning I realized that ...
- Honey ...
- Charlie, I want to be happy ... even if it cost me my happiness ... - broke her heart to pieces every time he thought he could be with another ... but preferred that they were unhappy at his side
- that's very nice my life but you do not realize ...
- No ... because I realize I do not want you to suffer ... but he has hurt me ...
- That's Love - embracing said


- Hello - Bea and Cayetana entered the staff room
- Hi Bea, Caye - I salute you
Cowboy - How est marginallyou, is girls? - Asked
Clara - Clara Okay thank you very much - Bea smiled
- Did you come alone you? - Roque asked
- If ... - Cayetana smiled - what happens is that San had to be left in the magazine he had great things to do
- But do not worry about that and I Cayetana the do without it - Bea said
Then came Gonzalo
- Hello - I said - I never knew you would
class now - is that we have advanced a little and we see the center that - told Bea
- What about Sandra?
- In Boulevard, had to stay to do some things - Cayetana said avoiding eye contact - but I am told that you have the papers signed it to me give it to me ... I take it your lawyer
- Well, you tell your sister that if you want the papers to come and look - White said angrily as he walked through the door and Cayetana the glared
- Good morning everyone - it said entering the room and leaving her things
- Good will to others - said trying to kill
Caye - Caye - Bea whispered under his


18:50

- Scheherazade? - Asked
holding the phone - I can not, I can not - read it from the other side of the phone
- Calm down, calm down What happened? Where are you?
- In the clinical El Bosque -
she cried - I'm coming, do not move - said



Ten minutes later - What has happened? - Askwatching out of the car was sitting in front of the clinic crying
- I could not do it - he said, throwing herself into his arms crying
- How the hell is wrong with you coming here? - Asked
- Your wife ... - said
- Sandra What about her?
- Your wife paid me

- Are you okay? - Adri asked entering the office of Sandra
- No ... - he said, looking at nothing
sadly - I have taken is this morning - is referíaa
papers - Did he say anything?
- No, had not arrived, I let the concierge
- best ... It would not have wanted you to be ahead when it opened
- Do you think is better?
- It's time to move on ... and now we are stuck in this situation both ... though he tries to advance
- You have good face
- You'd have if you have not signed the divorce papers
- Me you are here for anything you need Sandrita
- Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment