Sunday, October 31, 2010

Convertire Sdhc In Sd see life differently

I think there are a number of times in life that a person can be wrong. In the last four years of my life I think I've seen the evil in its purest and envy in letters ... and despite all that, very few times I lost hope. I always armed with courage and more ilusióny've moved on. I fought tooth and nail as creíay I do not regret anything.
Lately I've had enough time to think about myself in my life and where it takes me, and I've noticed I've been stuck in a place that I can not move forward.
In recent years I havedone is to keep a flame burning in my heart but has slowly been disappearing.
I am proud to have been part of World-Milan, Huddy-Spain or etc ... have met along the way people really worth it and others not so much ... have met wonderful dreams, having passed every thing I had proposed, but I've noticed that there is something in my life that does not work and it's time to remedy that.
The last two months have been wonderful, I've been with my family thing has made me extremely happy, I spent time with my friends, I've had time to devote myself and all have filled gaps on vac & iacute; you in my life.
With this I mean that something in me has changed dramatically over this time and I feel a sense of relief that in recent years I have had.
already have run out of concerns for what is not worth it, my friends more than once I have said too much I get involved in things that are indirectly related to me or any website or forum ... and I admit I get involved but I am well, who knows me knows this.
I want this to be a full stop from now on and hope to make, have undoubtedly been worth the effort, occasional failure because no doubt I have done m & aacute, s strong. As I said above I am proud of what I got from being part of the lives of certain people and they have been part of mine because they with their presence and support have made me grow as person, needless to say names because they know of wonder who they are.
I think this is the start of something big, something new ... new institute more freedom and desire to live it up, once a very important person in my life said I did not enjoy what was on it teníay right now I plan to change that and forget certain moments ...
This fills me with hope and desire to do new things.
There was a very importbefore in my life that someone said I do not know what you are doing here you should be walking around Madrid think it's time to heed that someone .
In a sense that implies a radical change, something I should have done long ago but for fear of the known nostalgia has stopped me, it's time for new goals and new hopes, old and alone do not hold me is no longer the same, but nevertheless still there feeding me when life loses meaning.
is time to leave behind the known and open to new things and I am determined to do so.
undoubtedly continuedoing what I love and will continue to soldier on in the life of the people I care about, as I know they will in mine.

With this I leave up in no time: P because I'm not leaving my personal space.
So for now I leave you with a phrase that made me think ... well no matter what ...

Every story has three versions.
Yours, theirs and the real


is an anonymous author, who was wise

...

0 comments:

Post a Comment