Saturday, November 27, 2010

Lactose Intolerant More Condition_symptoms the nail of the table and new look

Well, well ... more like I write every day but with the connection of shit that I have little I can do: S and see if I suddenly get a good line.

Yesterday was not so cold and so the gang went out to the park in the playground and then we ate paninis total xDDDD recess reaching us, we sought to take our place when " WAS THE SURPRISE ? we a ONE at the table of our poor andy REPUSIÓN GESTURE and we did not know who was such a thing .... that sucks that sucks that sucks .... stalker nail ...
my mother .... we do not know how you got there, because at least I want to vomit .. xDDD

Another thing new look! the dark cool !!!!!!!!!!!! after spending two hours looking for new design and finally found it! and I encantaaaaa !!


BAD NEWS! I've been hooked to the game xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD is not my thing remediooo jajajajajajajaja!

Nate & Sophie when I found out how your relationship & oacute, n ire raving

xDDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment