Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Humorous Sympathy Cards as never before ...

lately there are many that give me a little bit the same, it's not like before ... never be like before ... I'll never feel all that was ... all that day after day to deck me happy ... which made me forget my problems, I do not know how to describe it is complex or know how to define myself but it is what we have ... yesterday, day before yesterday and many days before those days I've been thinking and seeing something in me died that is no longer what it was ... As I said before will never be like before ... I have not changed but everything has changed, there have been people who have not stood up to make things change ... but I recently importedta ... maybe these people think he has done is make me feel bad ... but just the opposite ... I have to understand that in life one must be careful that you least expect and cover the backs alone because no one will ; behind you to cubrirtelas ...
'm happy and it will not change


if when I want to give me the venazo xDD
a great day especially fol saripop hope you enjoyed your autograph you pequeeeeee
quierooo
pd. if it will fit the dress pressure that everything fits jajajajajaja bromaaaaa not it!

pop sari, i see pop & andy pop APS ! Aby
g & m ery my little flowers
ago

0 comments:

Post a Comment