Thursday, November 18, 2010

Everyday Minerals Swatch uf!

deck worth of time has passed since the last time I wrote and passed buaaaa so many things I've done a lot of tests and like most things around me are well:) estyo me having a great time, but not administrative but he wanted to do well seriously ... mainly by the mob that there (L) my little flower OSQUIEROMUCHO!
fuck that things have gone a major is that I'm on strike!
YES, YES, YES!
I have 3 weeks without seeing FOQ not quite good because the other day I saw the end of chapter BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN I'M NOT! If I'm and I'm angry ... this deck is decepsionando me much snif, snif, snif .... Martin and Oli would have had a happy ending ... and no .... it seems very wrong. .. I do not like, much less the couple who are Oli and Cowboy ... no ... no and no ... ¬ ¬ I want to return the BONE! Vaquero is very good but do not stick or glue ... ¬ ¬
the second ... I've become to engage in GAVILANES hitch ... but screw that total xDDD good is Fran and Fernando * drool * hahaha if Fran and Lucia are so rich (L) I love but I did not like ; the advancement Lucia will not be able to leave Fran no, no, no!
good and does not speakr jajajajajaja Fernando and Sophia has left me dead but I expected! and I really quite interested to see how will the English version of the Romans of them, because in the original Gaby & Fer (L) although I liked the ending ... eh to see these with that surprise us ... and I'm super intrigued jooo Oscar ... may be two ways 1. who betrayed his own famiía and 2. to be there for something
I bet by the 2
also should be noted that I have engaged in Hispania is not my thing jajajajaja xDDD s presi is that I can see in all I can xDD need my traumas of nuevoo Ana jajajaja but precisely because I do not see xDD still can not find the meaning of his character ... She'd better thank the young Paul is with the rebels but there a greater role not see ... I use whatever I see Claudia with Marco or Viriato ( "is written as ?) or Viriato and the other I do not remember the name xDD never good to see next week that such a great chapter xDD
certainly good and I have to say that I am still traumatized with my passion HUDDDY (L) jooo so last season for those little moments (L)I love it I love it! just LOVE IT!
more? If I have written
bible verse here jajajaja needed to write again but eventually my coneccióny etc ... I could not!

0 comments:

Post a Comment