Saturday, October 29, 2005

Fallen Arches More Condition_symptoms [.. It's getting late in your forest ..]



Night

is dark. Venus sings alone
and feathers from the nest way
tremble as silk robe similar to a ghost
multiple wings torn sky like milk. Gaviotas
very soon become stone and lose
Looking beyond
of forest road and my ignorance I
Where we have walked together on hands and knees
Together we passed under the pallor of a beautiful sunset
most beloved
And But this evening is my prison

Listen as he listens to the rain,
not attentive or distracted,
light footsteps, rain, water
is air, air that is time
day not yet reached,

figurations of mist around the corner,

figurations of time at the turn of this pause, listen to me as one listens
rain
with open eyes inward,
asleep with all five senses awake,
rain, steps mild murmur of syllables,
air and water, words with no weight:
what we were and are,
the days and years, this moment,
time without weight, great sorrow, listen to me as one listens
rain, sparkles
wet asphalt,
steam rises and walks, night
opens and looks at me
are you and your body of steam,
you and your face at night, you and your hair
, slow flash,
cross the Street and enter my front steps ag
ua across my eyes, listen to me as one listens
rain
the asphalt shining, you cross the street,
is wandering in the night fog, rain

as one listens to the night sleeping in your bed, is the surge
your breathing, your fingers of water
dampen my forehead, your fingers
eyelids open air time, listen to me as one listens
rain
years pass, the moments return,
you hear your footsteps in your own room?
not here nor there
but once you hear it now,
hear the footsteps of time
inventor of places no weight,
hear the rain running down the terrace,
night and night is the grove garden
vague and drifting
NTRA ...
your shadow covers this site and they see you alone.


http://s58.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1L2VO2Y5UQVUN2CNZKQILB6CRH

0 comments:

Post a Comment