Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Bridal Shower Programs ERA! ---> The Year in Review


chamacos Well, here I am! on Tuesday 7 December 2010, making time to go to a job interview (after so long) ... and what better to start tell you a bit about what went happening all this year - after the World Cup that was the last time I wrote.

things .... There were many beautiful things, some not so and other silly, as usual.

after Argentina was outside world, so humiliated, the country resumed its old ways, the gete returned to their routines and Chechu decided that did not feel like studying ... ha! sorprise! Like not panic, do not leave - not crossed my mind -just a little discouraged .... I think that not having anything else to do, things ExCET facu, saturated me (I could put it in Argentina) then you will not spend the time it deserved. Anyway, I had to wait until the last two weeks of classes to get to do all along ... why always do the same!??!

XD I do not know if I told you, but this was our last year of college. I really will be a matter to take the next year, but no through ... and went, Fini, it's over! This obviously brings with mixed feelings because, well ... Happiness! not have to study more! while Tri ...Stezo! I see no use whatever my people, those mornings or evenings in facu, softened at all, taking mates, trying to learn something ... mocking the teachers, have completed my people. And owner 's, but is life .... everything is cycled. I think that hurts more people that you always levaste well during times of classes, but you know that out of the power you do not have much in common, and that leads to understanding that, one in a hundred, very few are likely to re-cruzartelas ... and it's sad because, like it or not, were part of your routine for 4 years.

(Random note: I hate that LiveJournal will not let me justify the text, there is nothing he despises more than an unjustified text!)

Ehis year I had many revelations ... but despite them I did not do much about it. I kept pretending that I am content to be just your friend, when it is not! but hell, I do not see how else !!... thanks if I am like a cousin to which you have to care for and guide! ... what a mess. Same bank ... I'm still dreaming because I like that, well, I do not out anyone. At least I know I want (your way).

There are many things to know I have to write, but my leader is a bit giddy so I'll stop here for now. I'm going to that damn interview (which I hope goes well, and I do not remember how to do!) And then follow & amp; eacute; with this deschabe.

Be Happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment