Saturday, November 27, 2010

Campervans For Sale Scotland vesiiita @ 2010-11-27T14: 14:00

Entry
old ...

good now to collect frasesitas today:) I encantaaaaaa jajajajajajajaja


J-I have always admired the hand you have with children Have you thought about having your own?
G-Jenn Is an offer? J.
No, not an offer is simply an observation Jethro



otrooooo xDD

G "My, my dinner at the White House?
J-I have an appointment ...

G- a guy has to be important in view of the packaging
xDDDDD J-
would rather you told me you like my vesti do
G "Still have not decided xDDDDDD



and another one xDD

G-Dinozzo Are you comfortable?
D-Well, yes, I do not complain Why do you ask?

G-
We're seeing it entirely Dinozzo agent


xDDDDD there if I've ever laughed that guy ... jajajajaja and the other there looking to descaroo xDDD good

another gif of the big night in Paris (LLL)


the dinner (LLL) that monoss now if distinguished
jajajaja
good and

s that this slut has a style of dress that flips out and rubbing strake that fits these (LL)
is not the best but I'll upload xDDD

insty
and tomorrow ¬ ¬ ¬ , q ascooo

0 comments:

Post a Comment