Friday, April 21, 2006

Engraved Leather Bracelets In Vegas I have my allergy ...

If I had thrown lj is not laziness, not because I prefer blogspot ... it just does not know how to express what I mean, so many things that keep me and that I would be able to expel them from inside me ... but no, I know that for sure still the same asshole ever, one that always saves everything, both good and bad, and it's really sad ... I pity.
This week started very well: I had 2 contests on Tuesday in which I was excellent (one I'm sure I have a 7), but then the rest of the week I began to fall, to the point I'm sure that in the Today's event I have no more than 1.5 (not want to talk about that contest).
Now I just need to start my part of the project, as the EMPE cristianZo shape ... I like his style of programming, I find it very tangled ... but to vary what I must join the rest prefer ... this life sucks!

now try to solve problems ... I spoke to who was to speak and everything is more clear ... or for him, because for me everything is more confusing ... I do not know what to think, believe, that feeling .... Toy
moving through the empty streets of a desolate graveyard, where the pain, loneliness and sadness are permeating ... Bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment