Friday, September 23, 2005

Electric Pecan Shellers Interests

LJ Interests meme results



  1. david :
    Hmmm .... well, David Desrosiers ... I can say?. It seems a very simple guy, funny, talented, friendly and a lot more things that do not really know if it will unfortunately not true because I know him personally, but I know it's a great musician .... and has a secret love relationship with * coughPierrecough *... but despite that ...¡¡ is re good! jajaja
  2. sports :
    I always liked sports, but I could never stand out in any particularly I am somewhat mediocre lol! ... between elguno of all sports that are practiced swimming, gymnastics, skating, volleyball, basketaball ... and there one or two more.
  3. parties: Party
    wwuuujjuuu !!!.... I like the holidays, a lot ... but from time to time, I can not fuck all the time because otherwise I end up getting sick: P ... I I like most of the partys is the fact simp'le hang out with friends, or cool folks to have a good time and try to forget the Quilombo and stress. Frank
  4. :
    Juazzz ..... Well, Frank is a person who had the pleasure of "knowing" (as it somehow) recently, when for some unsolved mystery of life one began to hear MCR, and I do not know ... I think a very loving, caring, totally dedicated to their fans (and his girlfriend (lol) and obviously talented!.
  5. hott baguettes :
    jojojo! ... Ok, do not know how all this started reading slash (male / male) but since then I listen for each group choose a "partner" as: Chester / Mike; Frank / Gee, Brian / Nick and my dear Hott Baguettes ---> Pierre / David. Still could not understand why that name ... juaz! Mcr
  6. :
    New band I'm very proud to have known. In fact the group is not new, but I listen to get started recently when I saw, by chance, the video "Helena" on MTV ... although some knew of it before because Seb (Simple Plan) mentioned them at some point ...¡¡ Thanks Sebby & MTV!
  7. music :
    ---> THE MUSICA IS MY LIFE AND I LOVE MY LIFE \u0026lt;---
  8. peliculas :
    I love watching movies either at the cinema or renting at some club ... gender does not matter, I have a fairly broad taste, always and when the plot is good ... no matter what the special effects and stuff ... I want a good script, a good plot and good actors;)
  9. pierre masturbating :
    o_0 ....... JAJAJAJAJA .¡¡¡¡ !!!!..... I do not know who got that, juajuajua !!!... but, well .... if you let me help:) ... I Pierre can negotiate if we can haha!
  10. simple plan:
    Another new bands that I die !!.... last Wednesday (21/09/2005) gave a recital here in Argentina ... fui, obviously, and was ES-PEC-TA-CU-LAR!. I'll never forget, was one of the best experiences of my life. I hope you tighten it back next year.


Enter your LJ user name, and 10 Interests Will Be Interest selected from your list.



0 comments:

Post a Comment