Friday, August 12, 2005

Hodgkin Lymphoma More Condition_symptoms call_me_freak @ 2005-08-12T13: 37:00

Well, well I'm back ...¡¡!. PD

Erica came from a graduation trip-Baril and Baril said he has something important to tell me that he did not tell anyone ... you have done this girl ???!!!!!

!!... If children stop mourn, mothers, stop praying and men ... well, that ... the important thing is that I'm back, juaz!

I tell them that disappeared by UNH time due to several reasons:

1 - had to study for the end of the facu, which I have now finished making out victorious yield of the five hells, namely: Introduncción to Computer; Introduction to Tourism, Culture History of Argentina, a workshop of Expression and Communication and, lastly Tourist Circuitic of Argentina ... all delivery, dear, a whole baby!

2 - was not computed haha!. Yes, you read, first we had problems with the Internet, then we realized that the PC itself was for the funeral, poor thing (RIP) - so here my dear father decided it was better to invest in a new "machine" (hehe) so ... So we

. people! Compu premiering and new brain;)

not want to tell you how much is Supun going to be my weekend because I have fear of ruining the "plans." So, God willing (o.0) on Monday - a national holiday - or Tuesday, if not write me sing before, I come to tell all my Bienaventranzas "? ...¡¡¡¡ Hahahaha!! I am now a full!! Good

or I go, I have nothing interesting to say ..... I think ........ ...... Crik Crik Crik ........ ....... .. no, nothing else.

See you next time I'm going to enjoy the computer, the mini break (discarding the English exam tomorrow) and the desire to scratch that I have juazzzzz!

Besotesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

0 comments:

Post a Comment