Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Lower Back Pain More Condition_symptoms [.. A drop of sincerity ..]



http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3AFNEKTTVBD471NNSOR7PO5IGT

"Mysteries" (Beth Gibbons)

God knows how I adore life When the wind turns
on the shores lies another day
I Can not ask for more
And When the time bell blows my heart and I Have Scored A Better Day
Well nobody made this war of mine And the moments

That I enjoy
A place of love and mystery

I'll be there anytime Oh mysteries of love
WHERE war is no more I'll be there anytime


And When the time bell blows my heart and I Have Scored A Better Day
Well nobody made this war of mine And

thand moments
That I enjoy A place of love and mystery I'll be there anytime


Mysteries of love is no more war WHERE
I'll be there anytime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment